22.3.12

BellaBox March 2012

This month's BellaBox theme is to 'get naked' and let your true self shine through. Also this month instead of the usual brown box, our samples came in a cute little calico bag. 

1. Planet Eye Daily Face Moisturiser RRP $59 for 50mls Sample size: 10ml

My first reaction to this stuff was the horrible horrible smell!! There is no way I would put that on my face purely based on the way it smells! Yuk! So I put it on my hand instead where I cant smell it so bad and it is actually a really nice formula- leaves skin soft and is quick to absorb. Certified organic & not tested on animals. I rate this product a 3/5. 

2. U Little Beauty Natural Repair Hair Mask RRP $19.95 for 100mls- now this is what is described on the info card. I didn't get a hair mask, mine is very clearly labelled 'Natural shine hair serum' and the sample is 100ml so am assuming this is a full-sized product even though its not the product described on the card.

As a hair serum this stuff is really nice. I used it after washing my hair and dried it off a little then applied this then finished drying & styling and it makes for a good shine product. Doesn't work too well on my frizzies but we all know which product does that! I rate this product a 4/5.

3. Bellamer Eye Balm RRP $40 for 15g Sample size: unsure

This eye balm has a nice peppermint scent to it and feels very rich in texture. I did find it to be a little too oily though and took forever to absorb. I rate this product a 2/5. 

4. Yes To Carrots Lip Tint RRP $9.95 for 2.6gms Sample size: full-sized product

This is a very cute little lip balm and has a real zing to it when you put it on. I love the tangy scent and it leaves lips nice & soft for a long time. Gives lips a subtle pink sheen as-well. I rate this product a 4.5/5.

5. Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion RRP $29.95 for 354mls Sample size: ? id say maybe 20mls? 

This lotion smells absolutely divine! It reminds me of being at a tropical resort after a nice relaxing day on the beach full of coconut cocktails. Yum! Sinks in really fast and leaves skin nice & soft. I rate this product a 5/5.

Also in this month's pack was a Carmens muesli cookie which is a nice touch. I'm allergic to muesli so the husband chowed into this and he practically inhaled it so I take that as it being very nice! 

Overall I am really impressed with this months BellBox. Lots of new brands I have never tried before and some real stand out products which I would love to purchase again. Great job BellaBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment