18.3.12

The Luxury: March 2012

photo

For my first 'The Luxury' post I have been patiently waiting to review the Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick RRP $43 for 4g. Comes in 4 shades. 

I bought this cream blush about a month ago and I am seriously in love with it. As a long time devotee of powder blushes I have always been a bit hesitant to try a cream blush. I was always scared that a cream blush would be too heavy and difficult to apply compared to the ease of a brush of powder. 
Firstly, applying cream blush is easier then powder! I am now a total convert to cream! Just dab your finger on the end of the stick, and start blending into your cheekbones. Done! 
The Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick is a really nice silky formula- non greasy, great colour consistency and blends like a dream! You don't need very much either so this stick will literally last you a lifetime! 
As for wear & tear, after a long 12 hour shift at work it stays put all day without the need for touch-ups. 
I rate this product a 5/5. 

P.S: sorry about the stock photo... my phone (aka my camera) is being naughty and not taking photos properly! Hoping to have a new DSLR in my hot little hands soon enough though!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment