11.3.12

Lust Have It March 2012


This month's Lust Have It! certainly was a good one! Lets see what we have here:

1. Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil RRP $23.95 for 50ml Sample Size: 50mls (Full size product!)

This moisturising serum is just to die for! I applied it to my hair after blow drying and before straightening and it left my hair very silky & shiny with no frizz, which is always a huge problem for me! It has a lovely smell and a nice texture. I rate this product a 5/5.

2. Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream RRP $49.95 for 50ml Sample Size: 20mls

I have tried the Kosmea cleanser before which was really nice and was excited to receive the moisture cream this month. Kosmea seems to be a rapidly growing cult beauty find and for good reason. This moisturiser is very easily absorbed and definitely not greasy at all! I'm not a big fan of the scent, it is a little overpowering for something I would use on my face but overall it is a winner in my eyes. I rate this product a 4.5/5.

3. Karpati DITO Nail Lacquer RRP $19.95 for 8ml Sample Size: 8ml (Full sized product!)

This is a very interesting little nail lacquer that's for sure! The bottle is designed so you can hold it between your fingers near the knuckles while you pain your nails. It also is free of nasty chemicals which is always a plus! I got the ICY shimmer shade which is a nice subtle clear shade with just a hint of shimmer which is great for everyday wear and I currently have NO clear polishes right now so was excited to add this to my collection of brights & bolds. It is also very fast drying which is important to me for a nail lacquer. I rate this product a 4/5.

4. Mirenesse Pearl Crush Creasless Shadow RRP $29.95 for a palette Sample Size: Full sized (4g) yay!

I got the Akoya Pearls palette which is a brown/orange earthy toned palette full of shimmer which I was happy with as I usually wear earthy tones everyday so I know it will get used. I am starting to become quite the fan of this brand having recently received a free bright purple gel eyeshadow pen (review pending) and find these products to be highly pigmented and long lasting which is important to me as I work 12+ hours a day or night and need long lasting make-up to last my shifts. I rate this product a 4.5/5.

5. 1Skin Solutions Lip Balm RRP $9.90 for 5g Sample Size 5g (Full sized product)

A nice little lip balm in vanilla which is kinda boring but as far as lip balms go it does a nice job and you can never have too many lip balms! Its Australian made & not tested on animals which makes it a winner so kudos to cruelty free! I rate this product a 3.5/5. 

A huge congrats to Lust Have It! for an awesome March box. 4 full sized products is just massive and I cannot fault anything about this months box. Looking forward to April and continuing my subscription with one of my favourite beauty sample services. 

No comments:

Post a Comment