12.3.12

Reflections

I would just like to announce that after much consideration and frustration and a whole lot of soul searching (well, not really soul searching), I am proud to announce that My Little Rabbit will be redeveloped into providing the sole purpose of beauty blogging. If you are a regular reader who prefers the more personal side of my posting I would like to redirect you to my new personal blog: Sugar Bingle which will be beauty review free and full of my usual witty banter! There will be major redevelopments in terms of design & content for both blogs so please bare with me while the makeovers are happening but I hope you enjoy either blog or even both if you love me that much and I look forward to what's to come for both ventures! 

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess I'd best add your other blog to my reader as well! I'll still read this one too - good luck with finding your blogging direction!

    ReplyDelete