1.5.12

GlossyBox April 2012



This will be my final post on GlossyBox as most of you may know the company has been taken over by Lust Have It! as of today and this is the final box they are sending out. 

1) Blush Amour Nail Polish RRP $4.95 for 18ml Sample size: 18ml (full-sized product).

Its no secret I like getting nail polishes in these beauty sample boxes. I got a lovely metallic burnt orange colour which is really pretty. I did find it to be a little bit streaky and doesn't dry very fast but the colour is nice. I rate this product a 3/5.

2) Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner RRP $29.95 for 2g Sample size: 2g (full-sized product)

I have this product already in black and this one is an electric blue colour which is very intense. I'm not a big fan of liner pens personally (i prefer to use a brush and a pot of gel liner) and I do find these liners aren't very highly pigmented and need a few applications. I rate this product a 3/5. 

3) Redwin Organics Orange & Bergamot Moisteriser RRP $4.95 for 500ml Sample size: 100g

A pretty cheap moisturiser. Has a nice orange scent and is a fairly creamy texture. I rate this product a 2/5.

4) Integrity Cosmetics Protecting Moisteriser RRP $47 for 50ml Sample size: 50ml (full-sized product).

This moisturiser has a really nice scent and a lovely fresh texture. Lots of organic ingredients and zinc for sun protection. I rate this product a 4/5.

5) Rosehip Skincare 7 Precious Oils RRP $60 for 60ml Sample size: 2ml.

A potent serum for improving tone & texture packed with vitamins. This has a very strong scent but for an oil it does absorb quite easily and is non-greasy and left my skin feeling surprisingly glowing. I rate this product a 4/5. 

Also in this months box was a $25 gift voucher to The Iconic (after minimum spend $49) which is pretty good and I might use it to buy some perfume this week. There was also a 15% voucher on any full-sized Integrity Cosmetics skin care which I probably wont use. 

Overall an okay box from GlossyBox and for their final box I really wasn't expecting anything amazing. I have been increasingly disappointed each month with GlossyBox and was happy to hear to Lust Have It! had bought them out as I was no longer going to subscribe to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment